Become a Partner for Prevention
*Add date (Geneva, Switzerland) –
HIVR4P 2020 Partners for HIV Prevention have helped to create a new, accessible and collaborative model for scientific conferences. Our funding partners make this unique meeting – the only global scientific conference on biomedical HIV prevention – possible.
Registration fees cover less than 20% of the cost of HIVR4P. The rest comes from organizations like yours. HIVR4P 2020 Partners for HIV Prevention:
- Support conference scholarships for more than 300 promising early career researchers, including 5 New Investigator Awardees, and 25 leading developing world journalists.
- Help keep registration fees low for this important, 4-day scientific conference.
- Support same day webcasting and an open conference app that enhance the conference experience for those attending HIVR4P and for global audiences accessing the meeting from around the world.
- Enable diverse on-site educational programming, including skills-building opportunities for researchers, community representatives and journalists, and daily Meet-the-Experts lunches that provide mentorship opportunities for delegates.
- Support the HIVR4P 2020 Desmond Tutu Award for HIV Prevention Research and Human Rights.
- Ensure that the conference proceedings are globally available post-conference through the conference platform and online publication of research abstracts.
Our partners help #HIVR4P2020 move HIV prevention research forward. See who’s supporting HIVR4P 2020 at www.hivr4p.org, and learn more about how your organization can join them by becoming a Partner for HIV Prevention.