The HIVR4P conference would not be possible without the generous support of our conference partners.
Become a Partner for Prevention
Join the scientific, medical, philanthropic, and governmental organizations around the world that support the unique mission of HIVR4P: the world’s only scientific conference focused exclusively on biomedical HIV prevention research.
Your support will have a powerful impact on:
- Help keep registration fees low for this critically important, four-day scientific conference. Keeping the conference affordable increases attendance by young and early career investigators and those from LMICs
Scholarship and networking opportunities
- Support conference scholarships for more than 300 promising early career researchers, including five New Investigator Awardees
- Fund scholarships for 25 leading developing-world media attendees to extend public awareness and education throughout the world
- Offer diverse educational programming, including skills-building opportunities for researchers, community representatives, and journalists, with daily networking lunches and meet-the-expert sessions that provide mentorship opportunities for attendees
The opportunity to reward excellence in HIV prevention research and human rights
- Support HIVR4P’s Desmond Tutu Award for HIV Prevention Research and Human Rights, honoring those working to advance prevention research and the human rights of those affected by HIV
Global access to the scientific content of the conference
- Support a conference mobile app that enhances program navigation for those attending HIVR4P, and for global audiences accessing the meeting from afar
- Ensure that the conference proceedings are available to all through same-day webcasting and online publication of research abstracts
Benefits of Partnership
Find out more about the benefits of partnership here. Please direct any inquiries about HIVR4P 2018 sponsorship to Secretariat@HIVR4P.org.